It is not easy to find the best family dentist in Modesto that genuinely has your family’s interests at heart.
So how do you know a dentist will meet your family’s needs? What should you consider when choosing a family dentist?
- Dentist’s reputation– Looking for a dentist with positive customer feedback is a gamble with a good chance of paying off. Check online review sites and see the kind of experiences patients have at the dentists’, and try to locate the dentists with the most positive reviews.
- Ask around– You’re most likely going to like the services of a dentist your relative or neighbor has been using for the last three years. Ask a few people where they go for dental work and make your own assessment. Here are questions to ask:
- How long do I have to wait for an appointment?
- How long does the dentist keep you sitting at the waiting room?
- How does the office handle bills?
- How do they deal with emergencies?
- Use of technology– There are technologies that have greatly improved dental care that you will want to see your dentist use. Digital X-rays to scan your mouth; biolase laser to wash off tooth decay; intra-oral cameras; and autoclave sterilizers are examples of such technologies.
- Check your state dental board – Your state’s board of dentistry website might be a good place to view the history of claims against your selected dentist.
- Location - Favor a dentist closest to your home or work. If you’re in Modesto, we are a dentist that meets most of these conditions. He is just one phone call away.